In this article
What is CxAlloy Total Quality?
CxAlloy TQ is a cloud-based web application for managing project quality during the design and construction phases of a building. It provides one interface for all team members to perform their job functions efficiently and collaborate effectively.
Architects and engineers can use it to enter design comments and field reports. Contractors can use it to manage punchlists, track equipment installation, and share submittals. Commissioning agents can use it to verify system operation and fulfill all required LEED reviews and tests. There’s something for everyone!
By storing the information in a central location, CxAlloy TQ is also able to generate real-time, accurate performance indicators of the status and performance of a project.
Instant. CxAlloy TQ is web-based, so all information is real-time for the entire project team.
Collaborative. No more multiple versions. CxAlloy TQ provides one place to store all critical documentation.
One of the best things about CxAlloy TQ is how easy it is to use. You can start managing projects and reports and collaborating with others, all in a matter of seconds. Once you set up your account, choose the appropriate Quick Reference guide to get started.
Quick Reference for Users
To begin working on a project, follow these steps:
- Join a project — Look for an e-mail invitation from the account administrator and follow the link to login. If this is your first CxAlloy project, see New Accounts.
- Update your user profile — Next to your email address in the upper right corner of the screen click the dropdown arrow and go to Profile to update your contact information.
- Go to your Home page — You are automatically taken to your home page when you log in, or you can click the logo in the top left. You will see at a glance all of the projects you are on, your assignments, and items you are watching.
- Go to your Project Dashboard — Click on the name of a project from the sidebar on the right to navigate to a project's Dashboard. You will see an overview of the project and various analytics from the Dashboard. Select a category from the task bar at the top to edit, add, or view items in detail.
For more information, download our User Guide for Team Members.
Quick Reference for Administrators
To create a project, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home page — At the bottom of the projects sidebar, click the Add Project button. You can include detailed information or just give it a name and click Add.
- Add team members — Once your project is created, you can assign people to it. You can choose contacts from your existing account or add new ones within the project itself.
- Collaborate — Review documents, observe construction findings, perform testing, track progress, share files, assign tasks, and more!
- Manage settings and preferences — You can customize your project to suit your needs by selecting Projects>Settings from the drop down menu on the top left.
For more information, download our User Guide for Account Administrators.