Your User Profile
In this article
- Creating Your User Profile
- Accessing Your Profile
- Editing Your Profile
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Changing Your E-mail Address
- Changing Your Password
- E-mail Notifications
Creating Your User Profile
The orange Create Your Profile link in the welcome email opens a Create Profile dialog box. Fill in the form and click the Create My Profile button. You have created your user account.
The user profile is where you will manage your account. On your profile page, input your contact information. The user profile is where you can change your email address or your password and configure your notification settings. It is important to review your notification settings to make sure they are as you like.
Accessing Your Profile
When you login to CxAlloy you will see your email address in the upper right corner with a small drop-down menu arrow to the right of the name. This is your user menu.
- Click your email address or the arrow to access the user menu.
- Click the Profile menu item to access your user profile.
Editing Your Profile
You want to make sure that the information in your user profile is correct. You can update the following information:
- Contact Information (First name, last name, and phone number)
- E-mail Address
- E-mail Notifications
Use the buttons in the upper right in the black bar of your profile page to change contact information, email and password.
Updating Your Contact Information
- Click the Edit button.
- Update your information. The phone number field is free written text. You can input what you like, as well as more than one number. (See example above.)
- Click the Save button.
Changing Your E-mail Address
- Click the Change Email button.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address twice.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your new email address.
Changing Your Password
- Click the Change Password button.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password twice.
- Press Save to confirm your changes.
Notification settings are located at the bottom area of your user profile page. These settings determine the emails that you receive, informing you of activity and issues and tasks in the project that require your attention.
To choose how often you want to be notified, select from the options: Immediately, Once A Day, or Twice a Day.
Below this, in the left column, click to check each type of notification you would like to receive. You can receive notifications for items you are watching, assigned to or that you created. These notifications will apply to items in all of your projects.
In the right column, click to check each project for which you would like to to receive updates. To stop receiving notifications from a project, click the checkmark again to remove it.