- Project Menu — Press this button to open the project menu. See Project Menu Bar for more details.
- Page Name and Item Count — This area displays the name of the current page you are on, and the total number of items.
- Filter Settings — Press this button to open the issue page's filter settings. See Sort and Filter Settings for more details.
- Sort Settings — Press this button to open the issue page's sort settings. See Sort and Filter Settings for more details.
- Search Bar — This is the search bar. Searches will check for the input text in any text-based field.
- Issues List — This area lists any issues included in the current filtered search. By default no filters are applied so all issues are shown. The currently selected issue will be highlighted in grey.
NOTE Design Issues and Construction Issues have separate pages. The My Design Issues and My Construction Issues automatically apply filters so that only those assigned to you are shown.